Hash Town

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Spring is here!


The trees are budding, the grass is growing, and here I am returning to my BLOG.
Damn well it has certainly been awhile since I have posted...apologies to all my faithful readers!

Let's see, what's new:

  • Started playing World of Warcraft...hmm now where did all my free time go?
  • Finished up my 2nd semester of my Master's program
  • Getting married in 3 months!
  • Gary and Lilly just had their first baby! Joseph Michael Pezza was born April 24th, 2006...I am very proud of you guys!
Adios Chochachos!

2 Comments:

  • Wow the website has been updated, lets all praise your amazing blogging skillz! You blog like every few months, your never gonna top Drudge this way...can u give us updates on your World of Warcraft character and his skillz?

    go pats!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4/26/2006 2:31 PM  

  • power rankings!

    google
    yahoo
    hashtown!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/30/2006 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home