Hash Town

Friday, July 09, 2004

Sox win 8-7!

So what a great game last night! We get to the game during the end of the 1st inning (after much required pre-drinking at boston beerworks), and the sox are already up 1-0!
After spending about 5 minutes looking for my seat (no way related to my current intoxication), I sit down between 2 groups of season ticket holders. One of them was this 40 year old couger who spent the whole time trying to get her barely-my-age "friend" to come spend the weekend with her, starting that evening.

Back to the game, we go up 7-1 and people start leaving since they think the game is in the bag...fools. The A's manage to tie it up at the end of the game, so here we are in overtime! We finally win on a 10th inning walk-off score by johnny damon all the way from 1st!

I then went home and proceeded to pass the F out with my AC blastin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home