Hash Town

Monday, October 17, 2005

Hash Town

I'm back - and blogging like a fiend.

I figured that I stopped adding content last year aorund this time, so why not start up a year later?

I'm headed out to Nashville, TN this week to exhibit at a insurance conference. Sounds like fun...but the best part is that I get to stay at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center!

I'll be blogging in the evening to bring you up-to-date coverage of the greatest insurance convention of the year. Don't hold your breath for exciting content...you might die.

Perhaps, I'll get to meet the Geiko Gecko? I've always wanted to meet him. Pictures to follow!

1 Comments:

  • anonymous is a loser, yo we don't give a crap about freakin free music!!!!!!! I hate Simple Plan you punk ass

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/17/2005 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home