Hash Town

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I've decided: SP2 = Sucky Programming 2

In the spirit of my up-and-coming post, "What's the worst that could happen?" I'm preceeding it with my final conclusion and follow-up to my previous posting on Windows XP SP2.

Guess what?

While rebuilding my laptop, I had the same MSDART.DLL error. What a pisser.

Way to go, Microsoft. I've never seen a fresh install of Windows XP be so f'd up. Wya to go Micrsoft. You're my hero.

I'll see everyone in 3 more hours, once I uninstall SP2, uninstall all my device drivers and finally reinstall SP2.

Way to go Microsoft!

2 Comments:

  • Well, how about try integrating SP2 onto the original installation source of Windows XP

    By Blogger yuhong, At 7/23/2007 8:24 PM  

  • Well, thankfully the problem is minor and simple to fix, so I would not consider Windows XP SP2 to be Sucky Programming 2.

    By Blogger yuhong, At 7/23/2007 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home