Hash Town

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Downtown

Cleveland Sucks, Part 1.

I am coming to you live from the downtown Cleveland Marriott at Key Center. The hotel is great - very accomodating; however, the city sucks - our meeting also sucks - BIGTIME.

Twice a year, we load up bunches of crap (paper, printers, laptops, conferencing supplies, etc.) into a large truck and drive downtown. 140+ executives from the insurance industry show up for three days of discussion. Now, I am a geek; however, these insurance men and women are about as exciting as picking lice out of pubic hair. I do admit that they would all feel the same way at a tech-seminar...but hell, at least the tech conferences have cool exhibits.

So,here I am - taking a break (while I have a chance). Maybe I'll be able to crank out a cool ASP .NET application that will revolutionize the way the world views web pages - or perhaps, I'll just take a nap.

Go Sox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home